On July 1st, my beautiful baby girl turned 10 years old! Wow, it's hard to say that. I can't believe she's 10 already. Where has the time gone? I know that before we know it, she will be turning 12, going into Young Womens and then onto being a TEENAGER! If feels right around the corner. I'm not ready for that! I'm not ready for her to grow up! I just want all my kids to stay my babies...at least for a little while longer? I guess that can't be helped so I will endeavor to enjoy them young while I can. Happy Birthday Lily! We love you super muches!Oops, I almost forgot to say something about her special day! We spent her birthday together as a family doing all sorts of things. It's funny though, I've waited so long to post that at this moment I'm having a hard time remembering everything. Yes, it's so sad. Getting old I guess. Anyway, one of things we did was go see Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. We thought the movie was pretty funny and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I love watching movies with my kids at the theater. Cole always ends up cuddled in my lap even though he insists on a booster seat as soon as we get there. I can also guarantee there will be at least 2 or 3 shuffling of seats so everyone gets to sit by mom AND then dad. Crazy kids!
I'm sure the other patrons in the theater thought I was a complete dork for taking a photo of my family but I don't care. We'll always have it to remember our day now which is all I cared about. Oh and I had to include this photo of Jalon. I know it wasn't his special day but his expression just cracks me up. I love this little guy's personality!
I'm sure the other patrons in the theater thought I was a complete dork for taking a photo of my family but I don't care. We'll always have it to remember our day now which is all I cared about. Oh and I had to include this photo of Jalon. I know it wasn't his special day but his expression just cracks me up. I love this little guy's personality!
4 comments:
Fun way to celebrate. I know these girls are getting big so fast. It is crazy. Happy Birthday Em
How come our girls are growing up so fast! It scares me...make it stop! Happy Birthday Emily!
so fun! they ARE growing up fast...and i LOVE that picture of jalon! too cute
Yep. Going to kids movies with kids is the BEST. ESPECIALLY if they're really funny. Nothing makes me laugh like hearing my kids laugh!
Post a Comment