Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Catching up on Field Trips

Okay, yes, I'm still catching up on old posts. I've been busy, what else can I say! So when I heard Cole was going on a Krispy Kreme field trip I said "Sign me up baby!" It really wasn't as cool as I thought it would be but I had fun spending time with my little buddy anyway. I have to admit that it killed me how much waste they had on the floor. Seriously, why don't they have catch basins or something. It was kinda gross. I did find out one piece of interesting information...they make 250 donuts an hour and ship them all over the valley. Cool. Both Cole and I agreed that picking out our favorite donut after the tour was our favorite part. Yummmm!
With his choice... Going...going...
GONE! (Yeah, that whole piece went in his mouth!)

Emily had a field trip too. I let her take our old camera to Rock'n R Ranch. Most of her pictures were too blurry to post but her teacher did get this one of her. She said she had a really great time and we decided as a family we'll all go one of these days. Yee-Haw!

3 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

Yummers!

Nikki said...

That is my favorite donut place. Yummy. The field trip with Emily was good. I was not able to be with her but I was able to go.

Miss Niss said...

yummy!

rebekkah had a blast at the field trip too! she wants the whole fam to go!