Wow! I actually made it AT LAST! I finally reached 100 miles! Yay! I was beginning to think this day would NEVER come! Okay, I know I'm being melodramatic but I seriously thought I would hit that in JANUARY. This year got off to such an agonizingly slow start with injuries and just plain lack of motivation. It's just no fun to run without someone to push you. My old running partner just had a baby (She's absolutely beautiful!) and is still recovering and my new partner is PREGNANT (Congratulation, I am really happy for you!).
Anissa, hurry up! I NEED YOU!!!
I don't think I'll hit my goal of 900 miles year but you never know. I guess we'll have to see if I can pick up steam from here. Anissa, are you still in for running a marathon this year? Let's go girl!
4 comments:
You go girl! I had no doubt in you. I heard Anissa was back to excerising. You guys should be back to the team in no time.
heck yes i am doing a marathon!! i ran 2 miles today...want to do more but rylie is/was being a stinker!!
Back? Are you kidding? She never stopped! Anissa, you're my HERO!!!
Congratulations, Chris. I don't know where you find the time to spend on running. Good for you!
Post a Comment