

I thought that was pretty gross until Amy brought this stuff out...
I don't even know what most of that stuff was but the fish looking stuff covered in who knows what at the end is sardines. Way gross! Who eats that stuff?! Amy's brother-in-law put together a little burger of his own with it and tried to get it down. He looked like he was going to hurl the whole time. It was pretty funny.

Before we left, the kids devoured these dirt cupcakes with worms in the them. Yum, yum!
After the party we headed over to our ward Easter get-together. This was mostly set up for the kids to play games and win candy. They loved it and made every effort to get their hands on as much candy as they could especially since I told them I didn't buy ANY CANDY for Easter this year. Yes, call me a bad parent but I just couldn't do it. I REALLY don't need that stuff in my house! Don't worry, the kids aren't going without. They packed our pockets with enough to live on for a whole week! GREAT. While we were there the kids got to do all kinds of fun things like face painting, the ring toss, fishing for treats (their favorite) and a cake walk.




One of the activities was a three-legged race. Here's me and Emily vs. Jalon and Cole. Those little cheaters jumped out of the their tie every time so the girls won. Yay!
Oh, and what party is ever complete without Weston wrestling the kids??? I love Jalon's face in this photo. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE hearing that uncontrollable giggle you get when you are being tortured with tickles.
We had a really great time today with all our family and friends. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives! The only downer for me this week was not getting to the Easter Pageant AGAIN this year. We had something going on every night this week. It was ridiculous. We committed to attending Saturday but the rains came and suddenly the moisture and 60 degree weather didn't sound too fun. Oh well, we tried. I'm really looking forward to a more spiritual celebration of Easter tomorrow with the most important people in my life...my family.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:
I love all the activities. I love the Fear Factor idea for a birthday party. My cousin did one for a ward party once. It was a success just like this party. Great idea. Maybe for Kalana's in June. HMMMM I wonder if little girls would want to do this? Have a great Easter.
So you still enjoy that uncontrollable giggle coming from someone who is being tortured with tickles hmmm? Do you still like the blue lips too or do you save that only for a little sister? ;)
Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment