Tuesday, April 8, 2008
What have I gotten myself into???!!!!!
I just looked up the course for the Whiskey Row 1/2 Marathon in Prescott and it says that this is "one of the toughest marathons in the United States"! It even goes on with a warning to the participants, "if you feel dizzy, have pain or exhaustion, please ask for assistance. Emergency vehicles will be roaming the course throughout the race." This course ascends almost 1000 feet in 6 miles! Anissa! What have you gotten me into???!!!! You didn't say this would be another "grueling" trail run! Oh, I'm in pain already just thinking about it! You owe me for this one sister! And you're driving us to Camelback for the next three Saturdays! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHAHAH..HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE...DONT YOU LOVE ME???!!!!
I'M GOING TO CAMELBACK...BUT I DID THINK ABOUT DOING SOME TRAIL RUNS RIGHT HERE! OVER AT THE SAN TAN MTS, WHATTA YA THINK?
Do I have a choice?????? When are we going?
Are you insane?!! No, actually I'm quite proud. But it better not interfere with you being at Kenny's baptism on the 10th of May. ;)
BJ ran this marathon a couple of years ago. He said it was really tough. I think you are all crazy...but pretty amazing too!
Post a Comment