I'm so happy to say that I beat the hills today instead of the hills beating me! Anissa and I got up at the crack of dawn to give the San Tans another try. I really needed to prove to myself that I could do this. Last Thursday after my miserable run, I felt so defeated! This morning I did much better and completed 7 miles. This absolutely gave me the confidence boost I needed going into our second 1/2 marathon this next weekend. Thanks for pushing me Anissa!
6 comments:
you did a great job! :)
You girls are die hards. Good for you.
Knew you could! Nothing ever stops you when you put your mind to things. I've always admired you for that. Good luck this weekend. I can't wait to see you in a little over a week!!
One of these days I will be able to keep up with you and do a 7 mile hike. I wanna go with you the next time you go!
Okay Chantel, you're on! You will love it. It was so beautiful! If anyone else wants to come do some hills in the San Tans next Saturday, let me know.
That is awesome. Way to go girls!
Post a Comment