
I know I haven't finished my California post yet but I had to put this in. Cole has officially abandoned his first bike that we nick-named "Bumble Bee" (from Transformers). It just wasn't FAST enough anymore! He now claims Emily's old bike as HIS "PURPLE" BIKE. I'm not sure what to do about this. Seeing my little Cole riding around so proudly on a girls bike is pretty funny but I'm not ready to hand over Jalon's bike just yet which is the same size. Jalon still hasn't outgrown it. What to do....what to do?????
4 comments:
Too Cute. Hey Jill and marcus got a new blog address. I noticed you haev the old one. She had her baby yesterday too. You can get to her blog through mine.
that is too funny...and i'm STILL Waiting for more cali pictures!! GOSH!!! :)
Ha Ha! I am still waiting for my kids to learn how to ride without training wheels...and he is zooming all around on his purple bike :) Too funny!
Paint does wonders!
Post a Comment