Friday, April 18, 2008

"Lazy" Friday

Today the kids are out of school and we are enjoying every minute of it! I love days like this when all we do is have fun and spend time together. No chores, no cleaning, no homework...nothing! We finally got a chance to have some play time with Anissa and her kids. Rebekkah and Emily are in the same grade and are really close friends. You'd think we would get together like this more often.....JJ spent most of his play time with Walker. They were so cute together. I didn't realize how much JJ loves babies. He doesn't get a lot of time with them. At one point JJ "saved" Walker from getting hit by a bike. He was so proud of himself. He said, "Mom, I just saved Walker's life!" It was so cute! Ahhhhh.This one's for you Anissa. What a cute little boy you have!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

To cute! Friday was the same here. I love it when the kids are home.

Miss Niss said...

cute pictures! that was a fun morning! :)

Nikki said...

U can move in anytime haha