Shane and Alyson
Weston's sister Mandy and her "smooching" daughter Sadie
Here's a short video of us singing Happy Birthday to him. I just had to post it because of Jalon. He just cracks me up!
The rest of our evening was spent singing some of the Morris's favorite holiday songs and a few others too. You know how I'm always bragging about how well this family sings and just how talented they are? Well I finally got some video to document them and not just the boys, oh no, Weston's mom and dad too. Weston's mom in particular I'm told used to be quite the singer in her day. I wish I could have heard her but even now when I hear her sing, I get tears in my eyes, especially when I can see just how much it means to her to have her children gathered together singing some of her favorite songs.
So anyway, these are a little rough. Most of these songs they haven't sang together since last Christmas. The recording is lousy too with the kids in the background, etc but hopefully you still get the picture.
Dad's favorite Proclaimers Song "Sunshine on Leith"
1 comment:
Super cute. Happy Belated Birthday Cole!
Post a Comment