Sunday, May 31, 2009

Catching up....

Okay, well yeah, I've completely lacked motivation to keep up my blog up. I don't know what's going on with me. I haven't been feeling like doing a lot of things that I normally enjoy. I think I'm sort of feeling the summer time blues. Is there such a thing??? Seriously, I need to snap out of it but I have no idea how. It's killing me!

Anyway, I have a ton to catch up on and it's going to take some time but for starters...Cole graduated from Pre-school! He is officially moving on to kindergarten! Yay!
Congratulation little buddy! We are so proud of you!
Wow, I can't believe ALL my kids will be in school this next year. Am I really that old...and more importantly, what in the world am I going to do with myself??? Crazy!

2 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

I hear ya...though I do have a long list of things I want to do. It will be so lonely though.

Nikki said...

Fun times right there.