Friday, June 19, 2009

More Catching Up...

Just after the kids finished up school for the summer, Memorial Day hit. We spent the day over at the Brinkeroff's once again soaking up the sun playing in the pool and enjoying the sand volleyball court. I even managed to squeeze in a few games which believe me is not all that easy sometimes. These boys do love their competition games and playing with a "GIRL" does not exactly fit their idea of being competitive. Stupid boys! Anyway, here are some photos that I was able to take before my camera battery died.
Cole running around the court. He told me he was "exercising". JJ spent most of his time going down this slide doing various poses. I had no idea where he gets this stuff!

The Brinkeroff's just got this little pony. The kids absolutely loved her but never did get up the nerve to try riding her. Maybe next time...

Thanks guys for having us over. We had a great time!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

The pictures show no shortage of fun in the Morris household. Glad you're having a great summer!

Nikki said...

You guys are having a great summer. Alan told me you left a message the other day. We do not have caller Id. What kind I do for you little lady? Here is my new cell number 480-540-9194 that is the best way if you try calling at home and I am not there.