Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Jalon has a BIRTHDAY!
I've been so behind with posting this last week but I could not wait to put this one together! My little boy turned 7 on November 5th. I can't believe how fast my kids are growing. I'm always begging them to "please stop!". It's going way too fast! I absolutely love all my kids of course but this little guys was absolutely my cutest baby. I found I was always staring at him....all day long. I couldn't help myself. I'm sure it was those huge deep blue eyes. They captivated me from the day he was born! I am still in love with his eyes but now I have so much more to love. He's such a great kid and I am so blessed to have him in my life. Happy Birthday baby! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy birthday Jalon!! 7? Really? Wow, time has flown! Those pictures were amazing and yes, I think I could look at those eyes all day long too.
Happy Birthday! The pictures are fantastic.
i cant believe how similar he looks to his baby pictures! the look of his face hasnt changed at all! so cute!
Cute cute pictures! Happy Birthday Jalon. November seems to be a very busy birthday month!
Post a Comment