So to get ready I have a few races I want to do around the valley. It should be fun. At least I have another/new partner to help keep me motivated. (My other partner has decided to have ANOTHER baby! Sheesh, where are her priorities!) Just kidding Anissa! I expect you will be back to kicking my butt in no time at all WITH a beautiful new baby on your hip! Oh and for the record, my new partner, Chantel, also kicks my butt. As sad as it is, they DO push me and I am very grateful for that!
So anyway, I've found the marathon I'm going to try. It's in Sedona on February 2nd. Okay, Sedona is gorgeous so I figure if I need to walk some of it, I couldn't pick a more scenic place. It won't be easy with the terrain and altitude but heck, nothing worth doing is ever easy, is it?
Is that AMAZING or what??!!!!

Here's what the race will look like in terms of elevation change. Those are some steep climbs! Yikes!

PS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM! (my brother)
3 comments:
Oh that is going to be so much fun! :D I would probably end up walking the whole way, just because of how beautiful it is in Sedona...and I can't run for that long. haha Good luck!
You are crazy, but I admire it!
so do tell... what is your training schedule like each day??!! I've considered doing one but, I dunno!jana.jackson@cox.net
Post a Comment