AFTER.
I'm gonna go cry now. :(
UPDATE: I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE COST OF REPAIRS ARE PROBABLY GOING TO END UP AROUND $16000. THE APPRAISER SAID THERE WAS "SIGNIFICANT FRAME DAMAGE" BUT THAT BECAUSE IT WAS SO NEW THEY WON'T TOTAL IT. THEY ONLY TOTAL CARS WHERE THE COST OF REPAIRS IS AT LEAST 70% OF THE VALUE OF THE CAR.
SO...I GET TO GET MY CAR BACK IN ABOUT 5 WEEKS.
4 comments:
That stinks...Hope all turns out ok for you. I have an adjuster looking at mine tomorrow and not sure when the other is coming.
Man I cannot believe that! There is no way I could even afford to have it repaired! I hope everything works out for you. We're keeping you in our prayers!
Love,
Harmony
Go ahead and cry because I want to for you. I hope everything goes smoothe and you can move on. What a crummy situation.
Ugh! How frustrating!!! I'm glad that you are okay though...
Post a Comment