Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A little about me

I am: a honest, hard working person
I know: I have many character flaws that I need to work on
I want: to have more time with my family
I have: gratitude for my many, many blessings
I wish: I could find time to study for my exams (and I wish my home was clean right now :)
I hate: being lied to
I miss: the way my kids used to sleep in my arms
I fear: loosing someone I love
I feel: bad that I rushed my kids off to school this morning without telling them how much I love them
I hear: quiet, peace, calm
I smell: nothing (that's a good thing!)
I crave: Orange Table (always!)
I search: modern design on the internet DAILY
I wonder: if I will ever completely heal from hurt feelings that I have
I regret: not loving some people as much as I should have
I am not: as weak as I used to be
I believe: in the goodness of people (I trust too much too easily sometimes because of it)
I dance: with my kids almost daily
I sing: only when no one is listening
I don’t always: remember people's names
I fight: for those who cannot fight for themselves
I write: only when I have to (I sketch almost everyday though)
I lose: my bra(s) almost everyday (yeah, I know - embarrassing!)
I win: when I have faith and believe in myself
I never: let my kids go to bed without smothering them with kisses
I listen: to cool music when I run
I am scared: that others will feel I'm not worth it.
I need: to get my license!
I am happy about: where my career is heading
I tag: all of you who love to read tags about others

3 comments:

Miss Niss said...

fun to read...i probably hindered you by coming up to the door and looking so GROSS and feeling like poo...probably smelled like it too!! hahaha

Nikki said...

Love reading these. I will have to do this tag sometime this week. Loved it. You always get to know someone better.

Kelli said...

That was fun reading about you! I love posts like this!