Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm a talent!

This is the first opportunity this week I've been able to sit at my computer and play. It's been work, work, work for almost a week now and I'm totally drained! So I was browsing blog pages and I did one of those personality surveys (by the way, Kelli, I'm a Corvette too!) and I saw this one and thought it was interesting. I've always thought I was one of those artist types, a talent driven person so to speak. I guess this makes it official!

I'm a Talent!

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Talent: 69%
Lifer: 28%
Mandarin: 49%

Take the Talent, Lifer, or Mandarin quiz.

5 comments:

Harmony said...

Hi Chris!
What a fun test. I haven't seen that before. I took the test and will put it on my site when I get a chance too! I guess I'm the boring one because I scored highest for Mandarin, almost tied for Lifer, and scored lowest for Talent! It's true... I just don't like risk taking... ;)
Love,
Harmony

Mark and Karen said...

No shock there! It is also not a shock to find I'm a lifer. Though I scored pretty evenly on all three. Do I have Bi-polor? ;)

Nikki said...

I am going to have to try this one.

Nikki said...

I got the same!

Kelli said...

I'm a Mandarin! That was a fun test! I love that you're a corvette!