Half way through my run tonight the boys asked to go outside to which I replied through my heavy panting, "SURE!" Four miles later I went out back to see what they were up to and I found Cole in his birthday suit, in my pot, neck high in water. Jalon was no where to be found (he was hiding out in fear of course). Notice the somewhat worried look on his face????

I couldn't help but start laughing. I went inside to grab the camera and came out to find Jalon with him. Obviously, no longer fearing I would be mad. Little stinkers! These boys are the absolute cutest things, especially when they're getting into mischief!


Oh, by the way. Jalon lost his first tooth! Hurray! I love you boys!
5 comments:
That is funny right there. I was laughing.
My goodness that looks fun! And what cute pictures! Those are some to definitely hang onto and what a funny story to tell their future girlfriends! It reminds me of the time that Greg's parents found him buck naked with "I love Jesus" stamped ALL over his body, even in between his toes! :) Funny boys...
-Harmony
thats hilarious! great pics
Priceless!
HA! That is so funny!
Post a Comment