Call us crazy but Weston and I have accepted the 3 month P90X challenge from Seth and Chantel. I've actually given this workout program a try several months ago only making it through the first month. For anyone who has not tried this, let me tell you, it TOTALLY KICKS YOUR BUTT! This program is not for the weak at heart. It takes an incredible amount of discipline and dedication to make it through but if you can make it, you are GUARANTEED amazing results. My friend Anissa is a dedicated follower of the program and she totally rocks it. You should see her abs! Well, I want abs like that too and I'm determined to get them so THANK YOU Chantel for the challenge! It is just what Wes and I needed to re-motivate ourselves. So here is the deal, which ever couple completes the challenge with the fewest missed workouts wins. Chantel and I are also competing with a weight loss challenge each month. We both have the same body type and the same amount of weight to lose so I'm really excited. Mostly because if I can see her doing it then I will know I can too! The fact that our husbands are doing this with us makes it that much better. I can't wait to see my hubby with a six pack again! (Yes, he did have one...once.) Wish us luck and if you see us and we can't lift are arms to wave "Hello" you'll know why! :)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
P90X Challenge
Call us crazy but Weston and I have accepted the 3 month P90X challenge from Seth and Chantel. I've actually given this workout program a try several months ago only making it through the first month. For anyone who has not tried this, let me tell you, it TOTALLY KICKS YOUR BUTT! This program is not for the weak at heart. It takes an incredible amount of discipline and dedication to make it through but if you can make it, you are GUARANTEED amazing results. My friend Anissa is a dedicated follower of the program and she totally rocks it. You should see her abs! Well, I want abs like that too and I'm determined to get them so THANK YOU Chantel for the challenge! It is just what Wes and I needed to re-motivate ourselves. So here is the deal, which ever couple completes the challenge with the fewest missed workouts wins. Chantel and I are also competing with a weight loss challenge each month. We both have the same body type and the same amount of weight to lose so I'm really excited. Mostly because if I can see her doing it then I will know I can too! The fact that our husbands are doing this with us makes it that much better. I can't wait to see my hubby with a six pack again! (Yes, he did have one...once.) Wish us luck and if you see us and we can't lift are arms to wave "Hello" you'll know why! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You go girl!!! I feel honored to have been mentioned in your post! Here's to a GREAT 90 days!
(my butt and legs are STILL sore from my workout on friday!)
What in the world? You are already amazingly in shape and this workout is kicking your butt? I better not even watch it! :)
I'm not even familiar with this! Do share!
ok ok Why do you I not what this partakes of. Please please call me and tell me more. Here is my cell 480-266-8697. I need to know.
Hey Christine! I'm so glad that I found your blog! It's been forever since we've talked! We need to get together again! I'm so going to get this workout! thanks for motivating Brandon & I!!!
Post a Comment