Saturday, February 23, 2008

"WHITE BOY CAN JUMP!"


I love to watch Weston play volleyball! He's a lot of fun in many ways. First, he can really hit! I learned this when we had just barely started dating. We were playing volleyball with some friends and ended up on opposite teams. He hit a cross angle so hard at my shins he nearly took my feet right out from under me! His friends razzed him to no end for not holding back with his new "sweetheart"! I'm glad he didn't. I've always found athleticism like his very attractive! Anyway, another reason it's so fun to play with Weston is because he really makes you laugh. (Looks don't count!) One of the things Weston is famous for is intentionally wrapping himself in the net and then overacting his innocence. If you've seen him do it you know it's hilarious! It's so hard to keep playing when you're laughing uncontrollably! He's such a nut and that's just one of the reasons I love him so. These photos are from last night. We play pretty much every Friday night for anyone who want to join us!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

That looks like so much fun. White boy can jump!

Mark and Karen said...

How come you're playing half court? Do you guys have a full 6 players per team? I can't wait to play with you guys when we come in May!

Miss Niss said...

isn't it so fun to be playing with your hubby??!! i LOVE it when we play co-ed softball together, its always so much fun!! one of these we'll have NOTHING to do on a friday and actually be able to come play!!!

Miss Niss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.