For a long time now, I have wanted to make some toy boxes for my boys room and I finally did it! I have to admit, I'm quite pleased with myself. Okay, I've framed walls, built closet systems, installed an engineered wood floor throughout my house but this is the first fully functional, furniture/storage piece I've attemped to construct...or second actually now that I think about it.(Secretly, I'd really like to design and make furniture one day.) They fit perfectly and look great thanks to Weston's hard wearing high gloss red paint finish. And yes, the natural birch storage unit is from IKEA. Anyway, my boys love them and believe it or not having these new toy boxes HAS motivated them to keep their toys put away. WE'LL SEE HOW LONG THAT LASTS! Ha!
3 comments:
Looks nice! Congrats on your running. This is Alisa James, Emily's teacher by the way. I've noticed Emily stretching her legs out at school. Very cute!! Anyway, here's my blog: jamesjournals.blogspot.com
looks awesome!! go you!!!
Way to go Chris! They look great.
Post a Comment