Well after a month of putting up with some nagging chest congestion, I've started running again. Hurray! For those who don't know, last year I started running at the invitation of a friend to run in the annual London's Run out here in QC. When I was growing up I loved to run so it felt like home again when I started. I completed two 10K races last year and ran 333 miles! Last night, my friend challanged me to a 1/2 marathon. We are going to compete in The Great Race of Agoura Hills in California on April 5th. I am so excited! Anxious to get started on my training I strapped on my running shoes last night and hit the pavement. So far, I'm doing okay. Still fighting chest congestion but I think running in the cold has helped clear some of it up.Soooo....why is little Cole konked out on the floor you asked? Well, the kids have been begging me to take them on my runs so last night after I finished my run I took them out for a bit. Emily and Jalon could have gone quite a bit farther but little Cole had all he could take! This is him on the kitchen floor as soon as we got back. I'm taking him running more often!
2 comments:
Good for you! I wish I had it in me to do the same. I just don't like running as much. That picture of Cole is hilarious.
so funny that you already posted this!!! Agoura Hills here we come!!! (I'll tell Nathan soon enough! ha!)
by the way...i'm stealing our miles ran part on your blog and keeping track of mine too! thats such a great idea...hope you don't mind:)
Post a Comment