Let's see how much I remember!1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Yes but we got pregnant much quicker than we expected - first month! Wasn't prepared for that!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Excited and scared at the same time.
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
26
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Home pregnancy test
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Weston of course. He was with me when I took the test.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes
9. DUE DATE
July 7th.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes....for 18 weeks straight! I threw up so much I would just cry every night.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Potatoes. I actually couldn't eat hardly anything else without thowing up.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Throwing up every night and not being able to eat anything sweet even though I craved it. My taste buds were completely screwed up. Sweet things actually tasted bitter to me. I hated it then but now what would I give to have my one major weekness turned upside down like that again?!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Nope
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
43 lbs
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew about it
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Yes! I had pre-term labor and had to be on asma medication surprisingly enough. What do you know...it made me nauseous!!!
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Mesa General
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
I had to be induced which my body responded quite well to. I was only in actual labor for about 1 hour (in think) and I pushed only 3 times before she was out.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Myself. I started leaking amniotic fluid which they noticed at my regular checkup. I called Weston and said, "It's time!" I was so excited that my wait was finally over!
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Weston and I have to add that he almost passed out! The nurses saw how white he was and quickly made him sit down with his head between his legs. It was kinda funny.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural with an epidural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Yes of course!
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
8 lbs 1 oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
July 1st.
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Emily Reanne
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
She'll be 10 in about 4 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment