I know, I know! Why can't I just keep up with this stuff as it's happening? I think, actually I know, I'm still going through something of a funk as I have been for the last several months. Blogging has seemed like such a chore but then I go back and look at all the events of our life that I've recorded and I'm sooooo grateful that I did. Life moves just so darn fast and it's amazing how much you forget if you don't get it penned in one form or another. So anyway, here I am again attempting to catch up on our summer journaling before the entire year gets away from me.
On Memorial weekend, just as the school year finished, our family headed out of town for our first camping trip of the summer. There were many more to follow but that's for another day. We camped at a place called...well, I actually don't remember because it's been sooooooo long ago BUT it was a great spot with a shallow creek and plenty of dirt roads to ride on. We went with the Kriser's, Earlywines, and the Morris's. We've camped with them before but let me tell you, it's never boring when the "boys" get together. It was a great time playing in the water, riding quads and making a lot of noise! Thank you guys for being such wonderful friends and inviting us to come along!
Oh, yeah. As you probably noticed, I have some photos from the "Bashas" pool included in the slide show. We started off the weekend camping but on Monday we met up with Weston's sister Wendy to play at the pool. They live in Utah (now Kansas) so my kids don't get to see them as often as we would like. It was really nice to spend some time with them cooling off and having fun!
1 comment:
It was great to see you yesterday! Isn't camping the best? I love it! Glad you had a fun time!
Post a Comment