Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things...

Yeah right! I WISH this was me!

1. I’m not witty AT ALL but I wish I was.
2. I’m often misunderstood because I’m not all that great at communicating how I feel or what I’m thinking. I find it REALLY hard to explain myself probably because I’m a pretty complicated person.
3. I’m COMPLETELY co-dependent on my husband. I was never co-dependent with ANYONE until I met him. It’s really sad…pathetic actually. If anyone knows how completely independent I’ve been my whole life you’d find it kinda bizarre that I could be that attached now but it’s true.
4. I’m really opinionated, stubborn and strong willed but I’m also open minded enough to know that I don’t know EVERYTHING.
5. I’m super sensitive emotionally and physically. I’d say to a fault. I wish I had tougher skin sometimes.
6. I have phobias. I’m not saying what they are – that’s WAY TOO embarrassing. Just know that I drive my family crazy with them!
7. Did I mention that I’m opinionated? I can’t tell you how many times I wish I’d have kept my mouth shut instead of blurting out MY OPINIONS!
8. I really need to learn RESTRAINT. See #7.
9. I’m completely honest….to a fault sometimes….also see #7. At least I am honest, right??? That’s got to count for something!
10. I used to dance in Jr. High, High School and a little bit in college. YES I was a "pommie" and YES I’ve still got it!
11. I love to play sports and I’m quite competitive. I’m even ashamed to admit that I’ve quarreled with people in church sports. Why do people think the rules of a game shouldn’t apply if it’s church ball? When your body is COMPLETELY wrapped up in the net and you are no longer in your own court, don’t you think you should call it??!!! Sheeesh!
12. I get fired up easily, can you tell?
13. I love to play sand volleyball but rarely get to play anything but court ball these days. My husband and I used to play 2 man all the time and we KICKED BUTT! I can tell you from PLENTY of experience how much men HATE losing to a girl! It’s so funny!
14. I love to ride motorcycles, quads and jet skis. Thank you to all my old boyfriends that taught me to ride and weren’t afraid to let me risk killing myself! Ha, ha!
15. I love to snowboard. I’ve been boarding on and off now for almost 14 years. I don’t care if I broke my rib last time. I’m going this week no matter what! Tee, hee!
16. Okay…I also love to run, mountain bike, mountain climb, repel, hike, swim, dance, play ping pong, softball, tennis, racquet ball. I pretty much like being outdoors and active and I’m not intimidated by things somewhat dangerous. Can you tell?
17. I really want to sky dive someday…and finish a marathon.
18. Athleticism really turns me on. I love to watch men…cough, cough…I mean my sweetie play sports. He’s actually pretty athletic. I honestly think he could have become a professional at something if he had had the drive for it. I have to work hard at everything I do but he’s a natural.
19. Speaking of natural abilities, I have NONE. I’m really just average at everything I do but I LOVE EVERYTHING I DO so that’s okay with me.
20. I’ve ALWAYS wanted to be an architect deep down but I let other people discourage me from pursuing it until early in college. I’m so happy I made that decision almost 14 years ago that I CAN BE WHAT EVER I WANT TO BE!
21. I still feel like a kid inside. I’m going to be 37 in three weeks and I still get on the floor to wrestle with my kids, jump on the bed, pull pranks, moon my husband…I could go on and on and on.
22. Speaking of mooning…I kinda streaked through an open meadow once…during a family reunion. I don’t think anyone saw me but it was extremely liberating! Wes was with me. He was so afraid someone was going to see me and chased me across the field trying desperately to cover me up. It was so funny! He’s not as daring as I am but one of these days I’m going to get him to do it!
23. I really, really love my husband and I’m still in love with him too! Every day, I still think “Wow” this man really loves me and I can’t believe he’s mine!
24. I also really, really love my kids. It would absolutely kill me to lose any one of them. I can hardly wait each day for them to get home from school so I can have them with me!
25. Last but not least…..we’re going to try for another baby! Okay, for those who know me, I have TERRIBLE pregnancies (and I HATE being fat) so to make this decision to do this ONE MORE TIME is HUGE! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Miss Niss said...

i have been skydiving...its scarey!!! atleast for me it was...i hated the part where you had to jump out of the plane...i kept saying i wanted to turn back around!!!

jana said...

So cool!! Can't wait to hear congrats are in order!! You've seen me!! NOONE gets as big as I do! You always looked gorgeous!! Best of luck!

Unknown said...

Wow! It's so much fun to read more about you! I wish we were still living in Queen Creek so we could interact more!
And congrats/good luck with #25! That's awesome.