Saturday, January 17, 2009
Running Again!
I am so happy at this very moment! I was able to run 2 miles tonight! I would have loved to do more. My heart and legs were aching to but my rib just couldn't take it. Don't worry, I took it easy. You cannot imagine how hard it is to consistently breath through your stomach rather than your ribs. It's not as easy to do as you would think especially when you increase your heart rate. Every once in a while (actually way too often) I would slip. I'm sure I looked like a complete dork while I ran. I was concentrating on keeping my posture perfect, trying to breath right while at the same time grimacing every time I relaxed too much. I didn't care. I had to run tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you are back to running. You better take it nice and slow though. Be nice to your body!
hey, good to see you guys last night. What a great family you are! I can't believe you ran! And is that number of miles for 2008 for real?!! Wow, I ran 300 and thought that was so much. You rock! My new role model ;)
Anissa
Post a Comment