Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's Cole's turn!

Well it's the end of the year and we are celebrating our last birthday. Believe it or not, the order of our birthdays coincides exactly with the order of our ages from oldest to youngest; Mine, Weston, Emily, Jalon and Cole. (Yes, I snagged up a younger man!) One thing that most people don't know about Cole is that I never should have gotten pregnant with him. It was a totally fluke, a rare circumstance that shouldn't have happened. We really weren't ready to have another child just yet but wham we got one anyway! We tease Cole that he wasn't going to wait and so he came anyway ready or not. We are so glad that he did. He's the one everyone in the family absolutely adores, the baby of the family and yes he gets away with murder because of it too! He's got us all wrapped around his little finger and we're all happy to be there. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY little buddy! I can't believe you are FIVE YEARS OLD!!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday, are you going to have another?

Anonymous said...

Aww! Tell him I said happy birthday! :)

Kelli said...

Oh happy birthday! Cute slide show!