Sunday, May 25, 2008

JJ Graduates!

On Thursday May 22, 2008, my little JJ graduated from Kindergarten! His school put together an adorable graduation ceremony for all the parents to see. I can't believe how much effort they put into it. It really showed how important these little one's are to their teachers and to the school. Here is JJ's graduating class.
At the end of the ceremony, Mr. McCloud welcomed the new Graduating Class of 2032! Can you believe that??!!!! One of these days, I'm going to be reminded that I graduated in the nineteen hundreds and I will feel so old! Here is his teacher, Miss Arnold. She was truly fantastic and I know JJ will always remember her.Wow, I can't believe he will be in first grade next year. I am so proud of him. Actually I'm proud of all my kids. Emily finished up her last quarter with straight A's again and received the Academic Award of Excellence. You should have seen her little face when she pulled it out to show us! She worked so hard for it. I'm grateful she has the desire to do really well in school. Cole finished his first year of pre-school and is looking forward to another year with Mrs. Randall and I am grateful I get to have him home with me for one more year! They grow up WAY TOO FAST!

3 comments:

Harmony said...

JJ looks so proud! He should be! I didn't realize he was that old! Congratulations to him!
-Harmony

Nikki said...

Seriously, she out did herself on this. She was a fantastic teacher. I am glad we had her this year since next year there will be two. I was so happy for them, yet so sad my baby is growing.

Miss Niss said...

she sounds like a really great teacher!