Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bravi Opens It's Doors!

Tonight I had the pleasure of attending a soft opening for the newest Bravi restaurant located in Chandler at the Promenade in Fulton Ranch. My partner and mentor Tom Torok (center) had already completed the two other Bravi restaurants in the valley and he let me have this one to "cut my teeth on" as he would say. This was my very first restaurant and I couldn't be more pleased with how the place turned out! Like an idiot, I forgot my camera so I'll have to post pictures later. If you get a chance to check it out, hopefully you'll meet Jim Nagy the owner (right). He very hands on and it wouldn't surprise me if you looked up to find him waiting on you. His wife plays hostess almost every night and she is the loveliest woman I have ever met. The food is incredibly delicious and the atmosphere is surprisingly cozy in spite of the 34 foot tall ceilings!The highlight of my night was sitting there feeling fat, dumb and happy after scarfing down one of their signature dishes and feeling like a proud momma with the success of my very first restaurant project. It's a really nice feeling and I'm ready to do it again!

3 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

Way to go Chris! I had no idea you were working on such a project. You are so talented, it makes me sick! Could you share some please?

I'm proud to call you my sister for many reasons.

Miss Niss said...

you go girl! thats awesome...congrats!

Nikki said...

Congradulations. You should be very proud of your goals and work. YEEPIE