So I had just started going through some photos for my next post about another little camping trip our family took over the summer when I remembered these silly "self" portraits of Weston. I cannot tell you enough how much this man makes me laugh! He's a complete goofball and has more expressions than anyone I know. And as if that's not funny enough, what makes me really laugh is the fact that he takes photos of himself just about every time there is a camera in his hands. Seriously! I must have about a hundred of them from over the years, I kid you not!
I told him one of these days I'm going to put a little slide show together with some music and publish it on facebook or something. Yeah, he got scared. It was funny!
This one, not so goofy, but I love it just the same. He's a cutie, my sweetheart and I just adore him!




1 comment:
That is hilarious...and great shots too!!!
Post a Comment