Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

There's not much to say really other than we had a great day as a family! As soon as we hopped out of bed we were off to bake and decorate some BIG sugar cookies for the kids and extended family. (BTW - I'd already made some 5 dozen cookies for their school parties.) Anyway, we set out to deliver cookies and cards to all the moms, dads and grandparents and let me tell you, it was a TON of cookies. Phew! What can I say, I guess I'm a glutton for punishment!
On face book, everyone was adding a recent photo of them and their spouse for Valentine's day. I felt so stupid that it has literally been since last New Year's that Weston and I took a photo together. I know I hate getting my picture taken but that's just plain ridiculous so I had Emily snap a few right before church. She didn't do too bad! Here's my favorite. I love you honey!

Valentine's Day 2010

(Still in love!!!)

5 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

I love that picture!!! Your hair looks beautiful!

Miss Niss said...

thats a great picture of you two!!! i cant believe how LONG Your hair has gotten...holy cow!!! it looks great:)

Kelli said...

So cute. I too have to comment on your hair. Gorgeous!

Christine said...

Ahhh, thanks you guys. That just made my day!

That was a really good hair day. Gotta love it when that happens!

Nikki said...

I love the picture of you and your hubby. Those cookies look yummy. I love Sugar Cookies.