For those who really know me, you know I'm quite the bookworm when I'm not being distracted by other hobbies so when my friend Mei-Ling asked if I wanted to start book swapping I was really excited! I'd heard about these "Twilight" books and asked if she had them. To my delight she did and gave them to Weston one day to drop off for me but before she handed them over she warned him, "Kiss your wife goodbye because you won't be seeing her for a few days!" I'm sure he didn't take her that seriously but even still he reluctantly handed them over. I guess he should have listened, ha! My poor family! So anyway, I spent all of the past three days finding every conceivable hiding place to escape to so I could indulge my imagination in these awesome books! It's not that easy to hide from your kids when they're magnetically attached to you most of the time. Poor Weston, every time I disappeared he would hunt me down and give me that same look he gives our kids when they're doing something they shouldn't. All I could do was laugh and say "She warned you!" It would be really funny except he truly had to spend the entire weekend (and them some) being a single parent. I never thought vampires and werewolves could be so awesome! And the tumultuous romance between Bella and Edward... oh baby! I gave Weston the good news last night that I had finished the last book and he couldn't have been more relieved however that didn't stop him from grounding me from reading for at least a week! Sorry sweetie and thank you Mei-Ling!
1 comment:
yeah um, i finished all three books in like 3 days:) they were pretty good. i love reading, but my hubby doesn't like me to! because i dont pay attention to anyone else around me! ha!
Post a Comment